Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Psalm, Psalm, Psalm

Just got call from Adrian. Another setback. As they were trying to wean her off the shunt, it appears that the external shunt may now be blocked. She is going in for a scan. They may need to perform an operation to replace that shunt. Let us never give up, and always keep praying.

Psalm 54:2 Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.

Psalm 68:19-20 but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!

Psalm 102:1-2 Hear my prayer, O LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

You do not know me, I simply saw your blog whilst searching.

My heart goes out to you and hope that everything will be at peace once more in regards to Priscilla.

Wishing you the very best,

Richie Guo

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

You have a loving and caring Pastor Tang Kok Fai, who "cried" and prayed fervently for Priscilla.

I only knew of this when he preached at my church BBTC last sunday.

May the breathe of God (RUACH) be exhaled upon Priscilla so that she can have this energy of eternity from our Father God.

Tian Tee
BBTC