Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord

Do continue to pray that she is able to work her swallowing function. Current, she just pushes out her salvia out of her mouth and her mouth and tongue is still shaking, though a bit lesser now. Pray that she may be able to rid herself of the trache and breathe from her nose and eat normally.

Pray for strength and perseverance.

As for the kids, Marilyn is coughing and having running nose while Ryan coughs in the morning.

As for me , pray for strength to hold the fort both in the home and in the ministry as well as physically - got the flu bug now.

Thanks for praying.

God bless.

Adrian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear brothers and sisters,
I am a Christian at the moment residing in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I came across this blogspot and took time to read all the entries from the start, while praying for the full healing of Priscilla. I want to share the website of Dr. Glenn King with you. My friends and I have used his methods and have experienced the healing benefits of it. You can write him directly, maybe he or one of his staff can reply. Go to http://www.kinginstitute.org/
I felt it in my heart to let you know that HOPE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. Yes, God is Jehovah Rophe, He is our Healer. I will continue to pray.